To Reserve your Reception Date a $500.00 deposit made payable to THE GATHERING PLACE is required at the time of booking.
A deposit schedule will be established and included in Room Rental/Meal Agreement. Final Count and Payment will be required 10 (ten) days before scheduled event.
There are no refunds or restitution of food for “No Shows.”
Deposits received by THE GATHERING PLACE will be applied to charges. Major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover), Cash and Personal Checks will be accepted with proper identification for payment.
- Large Room: 45 adults.
- Small Room 20 adults
- Please note, due to room size, our small room will not accommodate a DJ.
- Monday to Saturday- 12:00 – 4:00 PM or 6:00 – 10:00 PM
Due 45 days after booking and is non- refundable should you decide to cancel. If additional time is purchased before or after the 8 Hour rental, this amount is due with final payment.
Four Hour Venue Fee: $500.00 (subject to sales tax) is Due 45 days after making room deposit.
- 12:00 – 4:00 PM: Doors open for guests at 11:30 PM – Vendors may arrive at 10:30 for set-up.
- Reception must be concluded at 4:00 PM or additional fees may be applied.
- 6:00 – 10:00 PM: Doors open for guests at 5:30 PM – Vendors may arrive at 4:30 PM for set-up.
- Reception must conclude at 10:00 PM or additional fees may be applied.
Eight Hour Venue Fee: $1,600.00 (subject to sales tax) Due 45 days after making room deposit.
- Any eight hours between 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM.
- For Example: If you book 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM, Doors will open at 2:00 PM for vendor set-up and decorating.
- Additional time can be purchased at $100 per hour (Eight Hour Rentals ONLY; subject to sales tax.)
- Eight Hour Rentals may be subject to additional gratuities/service charge; additional terms may apply.
- Reception must be concluded at the end of contracted time.
- Without DJ/Dance Floor:
- Main banquet room will hold up to 200 guests | Small room capacity is 20-48 guests
- Main and Small room capacity is 250
- With DJ/Dance Floor:
- Main room capacity could be up to 175 guests (Small room would not accommodate guests and dancing)
- Main and Small room capacity is 225.
- Handicap Access:
- The main banquet room has ground level handicap accessibility. The small banquet does have ramp access. Any concerns should be addressed to banquet coordinator. THE GATHERING PLACE will accommodate guests with special needs to the best of our abilities. A seven (7) day notification is required.
DANCE FLOOR RENTAL OPTION:
- Hardwood Dance Floor- (12’ x 15’) $150.00 + 6% Sales Tax (totals $159.00)
SEATING CHARTS & FLOOR PLANS:
- A personalized table diagram will be crafted to fit your reception. Clients are to provide THE GATHERING PLACE with a finalized seating chart and floor plan at least 10 (ten) days prior to function. Changes may be accepted up to 72 hours prior to event.
- Please Note: Accommodating last minute additions to final count and seating arrangement will be at the discretion of THE GATHERING PLACE. Reduction in counts will not be accepted after final count is given.
TYPE OF TABLE:
- Long (8-foot) Banquet Tables and 5-Foot Round Tables will seat up to 8 guests.
- Other size banquet tables available are 2’-4’- and 6’.
- There are 4 (four) 6 foot round tables available that will seat 10 guest.
- Linen tablecloths and napkins are included in the venue fee.
- Tablecloth colors include White or Champagne
- Linen Napkin Colors: Red, Forest Green, Burgundy, Champagne, Dusty Rose, Pink, Light Blue, White, Bronze, Peach, Teal, Black, Seafoam (green), Purple, Navy Blue, Gray, Sandalwood (beige) and Cadet Blue.
- Additional Linen Rental options are available; please inquire regarding upgrading linen rentals.
FOOD & MENUS:
All Food items will be furnished by THE GATHERING PLACE with the exception of Wedding Cakes.
**Please Note: Wedding Cakes must be prepared in a state-inspected facility.
- For your convenience, THE GATHERING PLACE can offer a customized, premise made, tiered wedding cake for your reception. Please inquire about details and pricing.
Menu selections should be called in eight (8) weeks before your scheduled event.
Final count is due ten (10) days prior to your scheduled reception.
There are no refunds or restitution of food for no shows.
SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS:
- We will do our best to meet special dietary needs with advanced notice of 48 hours. The Gathering Place is excited about the opportunity to help you plan and host a successful event!
- Sprinkle Type Table Decorations: must have prior approval.
- Candle Holders (Included in venue fee)
- Floating Candle Holder: Requires a 10”-12” tapered candle
- Rose Bowl: Requires a 3” pillar candles or floating type of candles
CANDLES ARE NOT PROVIDED by THE GATHERING PLACE.
- Candles need to be removed from wrapping and wicks should be trimmed.
- Tea Light Candle Holders must have prior approval
- Votive candles are not permitted.
CANDLES MUST BE CONTAINED INSIDE A GLOBE; UNPROTECTED FLAMES ARE A FIRE HAZARD.
PLEASE NOTE: Angel hair and bubbles are prohibited inside the building.
ALL ITEMS FURNISHED FOR AN EVENT AT THE GATHERING PLACE MUST BE CLEARED AT TIME OF DEPARTURE.
All deposits, venue fees and any pre-payments are forfeited to THE GATHERING PLACE if the customer cancels on or before their scheduled event.
TRANSFER OF DATES:
- An additional $500.00 will be required to transfer reception to a different date. If THE GATHERING PLACE is able to re-book the original reception date with another function of equal or greater value, the additional $500.00 will be applied to charges due at time of payment.